A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Ever heard of cats being liquid? Well, a scientist wants to take this literally by creating a true liquid cat, that is how you became what you are. Your goal is to get bigger by absorbing fish snacks which are spread throughout the lab, get out of the lab area and join the other jelly cats in the living room, it seems like kitty heaven!
- WASD to move
- Space to jump
- Climb sticky walls by jumping onto them and moving with WASD
- Jump off sticky walls by pressing Space
How to play:
- Try to reach the top by the cat door
- You need to fill your blobbyness meter to the max by eating fish pellats (you only need to find one)
- reaching the cat door while at max blobbyness you will be able to exit
- avoid falling on the ground
- climbable walls are indicated by being green, you have to jump on to it for jelly cat to start climbing!
A Game Off game
Jelly Cat was made by a group of students at Saxion CMGT for Game Off 2022 with the theme Cliché.
The cliché of the game is Cats are liquid! You probably saw and heard many times of cats fitting into jars and other containers perfectly as if they were liquid!
The original version of the game was submitted on 1st December 2022. The source code in GitHub can be found here: https://github.com/RyanStander/Jelly-Cat
The team of students that made this game are:
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||HeavensGates, Tessa, Thalfis, LapizLazuli, JacquesAV|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Cats, Cozy, Cute, Short, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.